Wednesday, January 1, 2014

With a New Year Comes a New Direction for Williamson Country Weddings and Events

Happy New Year!  With the start of 2014, I am excited to announce a new focus and direction for Williamson County Weddings and Events.  After careful thought, I have decided to merge my companies - Williamson County Wedding and Events with my garden wedding venue, CJ's Off the Square.  This will mean an end to Williamson County Weddings and Events as well as my wedding planning and design services at venues and locations other than CJ's Off the Square.  I am so thankful for all the amazing people that have chosen to work with me through Williamson County Weddings and Events and I look forward to shifting my attention back to my venue full-time.

Rather than a ending, I see this as a new beginning.  One where I can fully focus on the couples and clients I have the pleasure to work with every day at a venue I love - CJ's Off the Square!  I feel truly privileged and thankful to have the opportunity to continue to do the work I am so passionate about in a space that I love. Of course, I look forward to all the amazing events and weddings still to be planned and hosted here!



I encourage all of you to visit CJ's Off the Square's website and follow our blog there as well connect with all of our social media feeds including facebook, pinterest and instagram.

Again, thank you for your continued support - 2014 is going to be a great year!

~CJ